Dental Orthodontic Braces
Dental Orthodontic Braces
Removable Dental Braces
Smile with confident in no time
Removable dental braces for all age
Misaligned teeth often lead to bone loss. This occurs when bacteria begin to eat away at the bones. Braces move periodontal ligaments by stretching the connective tissues and nerves. Over time, the bones will naturally rebuild once they settle into their new spot. Braces can correct a wide range of dental issues, including crooked, gapped, rotated or crowded teeth. There are several types of braces, including traditional metal braces, ceramic braces and clear aligners like Invisalign.
Removable braces can straighten teeth, close gaps between teeth, and help align your bite. Teens and adults can use removable braces. Adults may prefer them because they’re clear and inconspicuous. Parents may prefer their children and teens use them because they allow for proper cleaning and flossing of teeth.
With these systems, you wear each set of aligner trays for approximately two weeks. Then, you swap those trays out for the next set in the series. Unlike metal braces, clear aligners are removable. But you have to wear them for at least 22 hours every day. You should only take your aligners out to eat, drink and brush your teeth.
Our removable dental braces do not only straighten your teeth, but also can improve your overall health. As your teeth become aligned properly, brushing and flossing becomes easier making you less prone to tooth decay and gum disease. In addition, as your bite improves, pressure during normal function can be distributed more evenly across the teeth, which helps relieve strain on the jaws and facial muscles and decrease risk of tooth fracture.
- For younger children - Help to develop young jaws and/or arches to make room for existing teeth and for incoming permanent teeth. It can stop pre-existing bite problems from worsening, straighten teeth, assist with habits like thumb sucking and shorten the time necessary for later orthodontic treatment to yield results.
- For Teens - It can be a highly effective treatment for correcting an imperfect smile because a teen’s teeth aren’t as affixed in position as an older person’s might be. As a general rule, teens must have the majority of their permanent teeth before treatment can be initiated.
- For Adults - While removable braces for adults may take longer than the treatment needs to yield results in many younger patients, it’s been proven effective for adults in their 20s, people who are well into their senior years and countless grown-ups in between those age groups. Even people in their 80s have experienced desirable, sometimes life-changing results thanks to this treatment.
You’ll achieve a great smile with little interference in your daily life. The best part about the whole process is that most people won’t even know you’re straightening your teeth. This can be the best option for a minimal problem. No need to go over budget for expensive metal braces. Just have this and you will have your best smile in no time.
This modern alternative to traditional metal braces. They are made of clear or tooth-colored materials that make them practically invisible, giving patients the confidence to smile during their treatment.
With clear aligners, there are no brackets to come off or wires to break and poke. Clear aligners can be removed for eating, drinking and special events, making it easier to brush and floss.
- Applicable for all ages
No matter what your motivation might be, there’s no reason for you—or anyone else—to be ashamed of your smile. There’s also no reason for the majority of young and older adults to resign themselves to wearing braces to correct an imperfect smile.
- Improve Oral Health
Your teeth may overlap with each other and create tight spaces when they’re crooked or crowded. Straighter teeth are generally easier to clean, brush and floss. With orthodontic treatment, your teeth will become properly aligned and spaced out so that you can clean your mouth better.
- Faster Results
Although any kind of braces takes time, clear braces tend to have a much faster turnaround time than standard braces. You’ll be able to get your gorgeous results in about half the time as metal braces.
Prom is coming in a month and I am very worried about my crooked front teeth. Thankfully I saw this one, referred to me by my friend. I was hesitant before but gave it a try. After 2 weeks I can say that my teeth have improved slightly. And the best part, I didn't need to visit a dentist. Also still on the safe side as I did not install anything in my teeth.
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Juliet Cane, 22 years old
So at 34 years of age, I am finally doing something to straighten my teeth. Due to the small size of my mouth, my teeth have had no room to exist causing some of them to go outwards and inwards. I always wanted braces growing up, but I knew it was out of the question since that would create a financial hardship on my single mother. So a week has gone by and no one has noticed the retainer. Maybe people have noticed me talking funny/differently but everyone has been polite enough to not point it out. I am much more used to having it now.
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Jones Cooper, 34 years old
While this removable dental braces doesn’t require you to set up any appointments with dentists or orthodontists, its treatment does meet your expectation to treat your desired alignment. It is the most affordable invisible brace. And surely, the cost of treatment was the second-most important factor for people choosing invisible braces.
- Claire Dane, Smile & Gums Clinic
May Contain Materials:
Clear braces work by using a series of custom-made aligners that are designed to gradually shift your teeth into the desired position. The aligners are made from clear, durable plastic material that fits snugly over your teeth and gently applies pressure to move them.
Polypropylene - best plastic for braces. It is flexible but strong. It is easy to stretch and mold.
Essix PLUS- Helps Prevent Teeth-Shifting and Keeps Your Smile In Place. More Durable and Longer Lasting.
Acrylic to resist staining but they need to be thoroughly cleaned to remove bacteria. Acrylics are relatively quiet like you are not wearing one on your mouth.
How to Use & Process:Invisalign treatment uses clear, removable aligners, which straighten your smile discreetly. With no wires or brackets, they’re a discreet alternative to conventional fixed braces.
- Your teeth and aligners should be cleaned before wearing them into your mouth.
- Make sure your hands are also clean before handling the aligners.
- You may put any of the aligners first followed by the other tray of the aligner.
- Gently insert the aligners one at a time and push the tray softly onto your teeth. If the aligner is not seated completely then use the provided chewie from the starter kit to snap-fit them in place.
- Place the chewie between the teeth in the area where the aligner is not seated completely and bite softly so that the aligner gets seated.
- You will hear a snap or click sound indicating the aligner is seated completely.
- In case attachments have been placed on the tooth, the aligners should be carefully placed. Seat the aligner on the front teeth first and then gradually seat it on the back teeth.
Only in my dreams did I used to imagine how it felt to have beautiful straight teeth, now that it's a reality the results are far more impactful than I'd imagined. I had very high hopes to be able to straighten my very slightly crooked teeth.
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Missy Solis, 29 years old
Day 1: It was incredibly hard to talk this day and a little hard to control my salivation from dripping out of the corners of my mouth.
Day 3: I am able to speak better and avoid talking with a lisp, but now my tongue is very sore on the bottom and tip from where it rubs on the aligners.
Day 5: The bottom aligner makes a loud snapping sound when it goes in and my husband mentioned he could tell that it was tight by the noise. I can say my teeth have gotten even whiter
Our products are 100% cruelty-free and made with the finest organic ingredients. We guarantee that all of our ingredients are fair trade ingredients. Strict guidelines are in place for all ingredient suppliers to maintain the integrity of the products.
We provide worldwide shipping. Deliveries take 7-14 working days for international orders.
We are making progress towards a world without cosmetic animal testing. Animal testing is not, nor will it ever be an option at Wondavo.
No animal-derived ingredients and animal by-products in our products. All of our ingredients are organic and clean ingredients.
We provide 100% safe products for all of you. Our products are scientifically tested by a team of professional dermatologists.